Re: [AD] X libs and GUI event processing

> I believe the getout bits are here to speed up the update thing
> (eg process only one event at a time). I think it would be OK to
> remove them all,

I don't want to remove them all, I just wonder whether we couldn't apply
your modifications (David's and yours) to the 'deal with mouse wheel clicks'
portion of code just below.

The rationale is simple: the two portions of code were originally very
similar, now after your patches they won't be so any longer. For an
external reader who is trying to understand the code (like me), that's
very disturbing because the two portions of code basically perform the
same task.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx