Re: [AD] Proposal to add a tutorial in doc folder

>I have seen and even asked this question myself without getting a very helpful
>answer. The question is: How do I make a screen saver with Allegro? My proposal
>is that some one that knows how to make the screensavers with Allegro make a
>tutorial that can be included in the doc directory to teach others to make
>screensavers for fun or to make for their games so people can put them on their
>computer. This is just an idea I had while looking back at the different emails
>and posts on the Allegro.CC forums.

Presumably you are talking about Windows. In that case, check out the
src/tests/win/ directory; there is a screensaver in there. Since I don't
use the windows version I'm afraid I can't tell you very much about it,
but I think the code provide is fairly self-explanatory.

Bye for now,
--
Laurence Withers, lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx
                http://www.lwithers.demon.co.uk/