[AD] Proposal to add a tutorial in doc folder

I have seen and even asked this question myself without getting a very helpful answer. The question is: How do I make a screen saver with Allegro? My proposal is that some one that knows how to make the screensavers with Allegro make a tutorial that can be included in the doc directory to teach others to make screensavers for fun or to make for their games so people can put them on their computer. This is just an idea I had while looking back at the different emails and posts on the Allegro.CC forums.

--Clayton Weaver

Destined Entertainment
"Where entertainment and destiny come together."
http://www.geocities.com/destined_entertainment/index.html