Re: [AD] official beta (Re namespace again)

Laurence Withers wrote:

2) The migration from 5.0 to 6.0 will (most probably) break the whole API, with things like a fixed source/dest order of variables, and other stuff mentioned in other posts.

Sorry, I'm a little unclear -- was Martijn's proposal that we keep
*everything* the same between 4.0 and 5.0 save the names themselves? Or
do we change those things in the API we don't like between 4.0 and 5.0?

4->5 is prefixing.
5->6 is API fixing.

--
- Robert J Ohannessian
"Microsoft code is probably O(n^20)" (my CS prof)