Re: [AD] Should we remove printf references in the docs?

> Through the documentation there are some printfs scattered. Should they be
> changed to allegro_message? Some of them seem inadecuate, but then, printf
> is not nice on some platforms.

I don't think this would make the docs clearer: everyone (even though he's a
beginner) understands printf() and is familiar with it, contrary to
allegro_message(). Moreover, printf() should work on most platforms if
USE_CONSOLE is defined.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx