RE: [AD] Proposal to change Allegro's doc directory structure

Title: RE: [AD] Proposal to change Allegro's doc directory structure

I think your proposal is nice, but one (small) part does not convince me:

> Finally, I changed
> allegro._tx
> to manual._tx, much more explicit. The best would be
> allegro-manual._tx,
> but I guess we still keep that 8+3 fileformat limit.

If I want to look at the doc for something, the first name I try is
<name of lib>.txt, or .doc (well, before word, that were the standard
for text format documentation on DOS).
Especially as this file can be installed among other docs, so it must
bear a distinctive name (eg /usr/info/manual.txt isn't very distinctive...)

--
Vincent Penquerc'h