Re: [AD] sub bitmap patch

> form the create_sub_bitmap description in allegro.txt:
>      screen, the x position must be a multiple of four. The sub-bitmap
>      width and height can extend beyond the right and bottom edges of
>      the parent (they will be clipped), but the origin point must lie
>                                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>      within the parent region.
>      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> While removing this restriction is quite useful, I don't think this
> counts as
> a bug, and hence must wait till after 4.0.

if the documentation say that the origin point *must* lie within parent
region, but if u call the function with a negative offsett it still
works, IMHO we should correct or the documentation or the function.

"Americans need the telephone, but we don't. We have enough mailmen."
    Sir William Preece, head engeneer of the British Mail, 1876

 - Lo'oRiS il Kabukimono -          / /|       /^___ \
Real Name: Lorenzo Petrone         / / /      / /L_/ /
e-mail: _lano_@xxxxxxxxxx          / / /      /  ___-°/
irc.azzurra.net #lano            / /_/__    /  /|__-°
digilander.iol.it/lano666       /______/|  /__/ /