Re: [AD] problems compiling Allegro CVS with gcc 3.0.2

Henrik Stokseth wrote:

> On Tuesday 06 November 2001 14:44, salvador wrote:
>
> > Please compile without -fomit-frame-pointer, it generates wrong code for
> > one of the Unicode routines that is called before main and hence nothing
> > works.
>
> -fomit-frame-pointer was reported fixed in the gcc 3.0.2 release. are you
> sure?

I don't have the compiler here but the problem described is what I got with
gcc 3.0.1, 3.1 and the pre-release of 3.0.2 while fixing gcc 3.x problems.
I have the final release of 3.0.2 on CD but didn't have time to try it. I'll
check this but it could take some days because I'll take some vacations next
week.

SET

--
Salvador Eduardo Tropea (SET). (Electronics Engineer)
Visit my home page: http://welcome.to/SetSoft or