[AD] problems compiling Allegro CVS with gcc 3.0.2

I'm using djgpp 2.03 with gcc 3.0.2 and binutils 2.112 under windows 95
with today's CVS, and I have a couple of problems:

1. "make depend" generates a dependency to
d:/djgpp/lib/gcc-lib/djgpp/3.02/djgpp.ver for each target, if you use
djgpp. IIRC it does something similar with earlier versions of gcc as
well (I think it generates a dependency to djgpp/include/sys/version.h
or something like that). It's not Allegro's fault, and it's not a
problem as long as you don't move your djgpp directory around, but it's
unnecessary and I think it would be nicer to sed it out.

2. "tools/dat2s.exe -p setup -o obj/djgpp/setupdat.s setup/setup.dat"
crashes with a GPF during make. Unfortunately the error goes away in
debug mode. I don't have time to investigate it further right now,
sorry, but I thought you might want to know about it anyway.

Sven