Re: [AD] official beta (Re namespace again)

> Somebody posted a proposition to do this in two steps, first the
> prefixing, then the name rewrites. This is silly, if you want to force
> people to change their code twice, they are going to look weird at you
> :)

that is what i care about most, and what looks like many people simply
don't care. but i think that indeed this is very important, since this
product is going to be spread...

it should be bad doing like stupid libraries that breake always everything.

> However, if you include a functional improvement over the older API
[blablabla]
> now it will be even easier to remember those function names".

that's tha point. i completely agree.

(ok i'm posting too much often simply saying "i agree"...
i will not post anymore if i don't have *new* ideas to write...)

:P sorry

"When the world is in darkness, four warriors will come..."
                                        Final Fantasy I

 - Lo'oRiS il Kabukimono -          / /|       /^___ \
Real Name: Lorenzo Petrone         / / /      / /L_/ /
e-mail: _lano_@xxxxxxxxxx          / / /      /  ___-°/
irc.azzurra.net #lano            / /_/__    /  /|__-°
digilander.iol.it/lano666       /______/|  /__/ /