Re: [AD] Proposal for a (refined) timetable

Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It seems we are on the right track to release the 4.0 at the planned date.
> Therefore I propose the following refined timetable:
>
> December 3: internal release of 4.0 Release Candidate
> The release manager retrieves a fresh copy of CVS code, fixes whatever
> problems he finds in the process of building a release and commits back
the
> needed modifications. Then he locally bumps the version number to 4.0 (RC)
> and makes the release available to other developers for the purpose of
> testing.

i have a vacation this week. (3/11-2001 - 9/12-2001) so ideally the release
candidate should be out the weekend before. and the final release at the end
of this week. it gives me enough time to do a more full-scale testing.

Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
E-mail: hstokset@xxxxxxxxxx  Homepage: http://hstokset.n3.net