Re: [AD] About the speed of flat polygon primitives

> This solution may sound a little far-fetched, but can we not get the
> Setup program (or maybe another utility) to test whether software or
> hardware is faster, and let the library choose the appropriate function?

That could be a solution, but not a very simple one. I'm not sure it is
worth implementing for the time being: I think we need more tests on more
machines to fully evaluate the problem.

I'll post a message on the [AD] and [AL] lists about it after the 3.9.39 WIP
is out.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx