Re: [AD] to prefix or not to prefix (sigh)

> So, what do you think?  Please voice your opinions before it's too
> late.

and these are my 2 cents, if i correctly understand tha meaning
of this expression... 8)

> as myself, we want our old code continue to work without any changes,
> even semi-automated changes.  Not only that, we want our old code to
> live forever, i.e. migrate to new platforms effortlessly.

right

> 	palette would go in here, rather than 5.0.  This may or may
> 	not become 'Grozilla.}

what about Halleygro? (a comet with eyes and smile)
or Allegrowl? (some kind of strange monster)

> Don't worry too much about the version numbers.  For example, "5.0"
> might become "4.2", and "5.2" would be "5.0".

i prefer 4.0 / 5.0 to better distinguish the versions, since code that
will work for one probably won't work for the other...

"When the world is in darkness, four warriors will come..."
                                        Final Fantasy I

 - Lo'oRiS il Kabukimono -          / /|       /^___ \
Real Name: Lorenzo Petrone         / / /      / /L_/ /
e-mail: _lano_@xxxxxxxxxx          / / /      /  ___-°/
irc.azzurra.net #lano            / /_/__    /  /|__-°
digilander.iol.it/lano666       /______/|  /__/ /