Re: [AD] to prefix or not to prefix (sigh)

> So, what do you think?  Please voice your opinions before it's too
> late.

I'm sorry I wasn't around right after I threw the bomb in... I chose
the wrong time as I was (and I am) under exam. Anyway, what I was
worried about was that if we wait for 5.0 we'd wait for a very long
time; from what you say it seems that this isn't going to happen, and
that's fine to me. So if we can really expect a new prefixed release to
be released soon after the official non-prefixed one, I'm for it.

Angelo