Re: [AD] allegro homepage.

On Tue, Oct 09, 2001 at 04:12:47PM +0200, Henrik Stokseth wrote:
> also the size of the allegro homepage is nearing the recommended limit of
> 100Mb. some files in the backup directory (or the whole directory) should be
> considered removed in the near future.

It has been removed since it's mirrored at Sunsite. I have a local copy too.
Now the web size is 28Mb. Only a listing is left at sourceforge.

> btw! it would be smart to move backup/allegro/all3932.zip and
> backup/allegro-3.9.32.zip to files/. also files/ should contain diffs after
> wip 3.9.33 as well. (for backup purposes) the wipdll/ directory can be
> removed.

Most of the binary files now inaccesible through the actual web page will be
put again online and accesible in a somewhat distant future, a few other
things have to be dealt with before.

--
 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha@xxxxxxxxxx   http://gradha.infierno.org/