RE: [AD] destroy_bitmap after allegro_exit

Title: RE: [AD] destroy_bitmap after allegro_exit

> This would break many old programs, because they rely on
> allegro_exit()
> to be called as an atexit() function (eg. for restoring screen to text
> mode in dos).

Yes, I thought of that, but it would be possible to make that optional
via a new parameter to install_allegro. Or install_allegro_ex in this
case. You would then have to specifically request that allegro_exit not
be installed as an atexit routine. I'm beginning to understand those
people who add dummy parameters to routines, with "must be zero, reserved
for future use" comments.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h