Re: [AD] Allegro 3.12, gcc 3.x and C++

> Waiting for opinions, SET

IMHO we shoudn't update Allegro 3.12 for the following reasons:
- Allegro 3.12 is now unsupported for a long time. Updating it would let
users think that it is still alive, while we are constantly pushing for the
use of the WIPs.
- Allegro 3.12 contains bugs that have been fixed since its release. Should
we track every corrected bug and back port the fixes, or make a release
known to be buggy ?
- Allegro 4.0 is on the right track.

Instead a patch against the current WIP would be warmly welcomed !

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx