Re: [AD] Header splitting proposal

Thomas Fjellstrom <tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I've split the massive allegro.h into components (now that was
> > relatively easy, as they were already organized). Here is the new
> > contents of allegro/include.
>
> That does make sense. I don't really see a reason why
> it shouldn't be done.

same here. but the various include files should have standard prefixes or be
split into subdirectories. example groups: internal, api,
platform-specific...

if not the scripts who scans them for DLL exports will be ugly. grouping the
includes will also allow me to clean up the 'install' target in the
makefiles. currently 'make install' simply installs everything. we can
discuss the details later but if you're first going to do this change, put
some efforts into doing it good.

btw vincent. i think your sincos patch will look better if you return both
the sin and cos values through pointers instead of returning sin on the
stack and cos through a pointer. just a small matter of taste. and IIRC
newer pentiums has a sincos function built in. perhaps we can use this to
our advantage?

Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
"Our hardware runs better without Windows" - BMW advertisement.
E-mail: hstokset@xxxxxxxxxx  Homepage: http://hstokset.n3.net