Re: [AD] Suggestions

> 3: I haven't got the latest WIP, but Eric mentioned using the Allegro
> timer for my win sound drivers (src/win/wdsndmix.c and src/win/wdsndwo.c)
> I think this is a good idea if he can get them to work (I couldn't).

I agree: I think we need an unified timer framework. Up to now, the graphics
GDI driver has used a regular Win32 timer (message-based) and your two sound
drivers have used a multimedia Win32 timer (thread-based). That's too messy
(and I'm a member of the FATIMA ;-)

The attached patch I already commited lets the three drivers use Allegro
timers.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx