[AD] Suggestions

Here are a few suggestions that have annoyed me about Allegro (excluding the
8bit palette ;):

1: Change readme.dj, readme.mgw etc to readdj.txt, readmgw.txt etc. This is
so you can doubleclick them to open in windows, at the moment they just
don't look like textfiles to new users!

2: In the examples they have #include "allegro.h" which new allegrans just
copy for their programmes and so copy the allegro.h to their current dir and
have probelms when they get a new allegro. There are also lots of dos-isms
in the examples.

3: I haven't got the latest WIP, but Eric mentioned using the Allegro timer
for my win sound drivers (src/win/wdsndmix.c and src/win/wdsndwo.c) I think
this is a good idea if he can get them to work (I couldn't).

4: Be very specific in how to install devcpp, mingw, djgpp, and mention bugs
like the winvm thing and updates (new binutils for SSE etc).

All these should be quite easy to do (should you want to). Thanks for taking
notice.

Robin