Re: [AD] Five patches

> We can't accept the UBUFFERs stuff because of the feature freeze.
> However, it seems perfect as an addon.

I think this UBUFFER stuff can also fit with the 'improvement of existing
features' definition as it is aimed at improving the Unicode conversion
mechanism, that is far from being perfect as you pointed out some time ago.

> (Very devious, Eric.  You knew full well it would have to be rejected
> if delayed ;-)

That's unfair ! What more can I say... maybe that one can wonder who has got
the most devious mind around there ;-)

I had only caution in mind (ok, tainted with a bit of laziness :-) when I
wrote 'delayed': we were two days before the initially planned release date
for 3.9.39 WIP.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx