Re: [AD] mode selector, some observations...

> the dx enumeration is run twice now. once for counting available modes and
> twice for filling out the list. obviously i can cut the time to execute
> dx_fetch_mode_list() in half by only doing it once using realloc().

Of course ! I noted that some time ago but I forgot it.
But you can also cache the list in dx_fetch_mode_list() because:
- DirectX enumeration is obviously slow,
- the three fullscreen drivers (accel, soft and safe) enumerate exactly the
same modes.

---
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx