Re: [AD] 2 errors encountered in current CVS

>   /* for compilers without inline ability: */
>
>   static void clear(BITMAP *bmp)
>   {
>      clear_bitmap(bmp);
>   }
>
>   /* for compilers without inline ability, and causes warnings for
>    * unused static functions: */
>   #define clear(bmp)  ((clear_bitmap)(bmp))

But if we have this in the header file, what is the point of the
#define? I doubt that the trampolining is going to slow things down
considerably, and it would probably get optimised away to nothing
anyway.

Surely just having the static function (and the inline function) would
solve all the problems we have had so far?

Bye for now,
--
Laurence Withers, lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx
                http://www.lwithers.demon.co.uk/