Re: [AD] fix.bat

Hello,

Thursday,September 06,2001, 02:53:29, Javier González <xaviergonz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
JG> Are you sure they are in Unix format (10 instead of 13, 10 like DOS does)
JG> or they are in 13, 13, 10

 You're right.It's 13,13,10.

JG> for some ODD reson, DOS CVS tends to convert the files received to DOS format;
JG> files in Unix format like makefile.all are converted from 10 to 13,10,
JG> but files that in the repository are in DOS format like fix.bat
JG> get converted from 13,10 to 13,13,10 (iow,it changes 10 to 13,10 pair)

 I'm using CVS 1.11 for win32,but it exhibits the same problem.
 Laurence Withers said CVS 1.11 on his Linux box got him a 'Unix' file
 too...Is it a bug in 1.11 on all platforms?

JG> I know because my CVS does that too =)
 Which version?

--
Best regards,
 Bogdan                            mailto:robotzel@xxxxxxxxxx

 War does not determine who is right.War determines who is Left...