Re: [AD] 2 errors encountered in current CVS

Geez, guess __forceinline was not available in MSVC 5 then

Hey Peter, I am wondering, could I ask what's so wrong between clear with vs
standard inlined one
Ok, maybe standard inline doesn't get inlined in debug mode, but (if that's
all) what's so
wrong with it? After all debug mode isn't designed to be fast.

You see, I still don't understand why you prefeer define (macros) that break
clear() methods instead of
standard inlines (with AL_INLINE) =)

Thanks