Re: [AD] bugreport.

> Eric, I think I wrote that bit of the code, and I have spent ages
> hacking on the GUI code for my More GUI project (at the moment, I am
> developing a dialog manager which supports muliple DIALOGs
> concurrently). I don't think that is (directly) the problem.

Ok, ok, you're probably right.
However object_message() is the regular way to send messages to dialog
objects (all the gui code in the library code uses it). Moreover using a
special d_listchange_proc() object just for monitoring the change is a
little bit weird.

> I can't reproduce the crash here, though (DJGPP under Win98), so it may
> be a null pointer dereference if it crashes under CWSDPMI. Can you track
> it down by placing liberal printf() statements everywhere?

I don't have any crash either (DJGPP and MinGW). The problem I pointed out
was fixed by Henrik's patch.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx