Re: [AD] Color convertors

Eric Botcazou wrote:
Please re-enable the check and test again.

I will, and mail back.

Btw, I don't understand the need for an entirely new asm color conversion
code: the multiple of 4 width condition is not what I'd call a very strong
limitation...

It seems it is for the BeOS port. Angello asked me to make the converters work on any spans size, so that the BeOS port would be able to use the same code as the Windows and X ports.

--
- Robert J Ohannessian
"Microsoft code is probably O(n^20)" (my CS prof)