Re: [AD] Color convertors

Eric Botcazou wrote:
In any case, I implemented adding 0x40204 (or 0x040404 for 15bpp). The
value can be changed later if it's not liked :)

Not very elegant, but that's probably the price to pay for maximum speed in
MMX code.

Not elegant enough it seems. If I switch from the MMX to the non-MMX code, and move the mouse around, I can clearly see there is a difference of shade of white in the test program.

And the non-MMX 24->32 crashes on me, with %edx being negative (??)

Bug fix commited.

Still crashes, when I move the mouse near the top of the screen (over the menus - maybe that's what crashes?). I removed the width = multiple of 4 check in the Windows driver, so that might be what problem.

--
- Robert J Ohannessian
"Microsoft code is probably O(n^20)" (my CS prof)