Re: [AD] Color convertors

Laurence Withers wrote:
[snip]
Can you not load the address into a register (%ebp, I suppose), and
simply add the value to be used for the offset?

The value will need to be heald in a register. And you can't use MMX registers to do addressing :(

In any case, I implemented adding 0x40204 (or 0x040404 for 15bpp). The value can be changed later if it's not liked :)

And the non-MMX 24->32 crashes on me, with %edx being negative (??)
I added an MMX 24->32 and 32->24.

Heh, that's 1500 lines of asm already and I haven't touched the non-MMX functions :/

--
- Robert J Ohannessian
"Microsoft code is probably O(n^20)" (my CS prof)