Re: [AD] trying to make allegro compatible with MFC

> what do you think?
> is this good enough?

I found some problems with your new winalleg.h:
- the WINDOWS_RGB trick doesn't work (MinGW32):  c = WINDOWS_RGB(0,255,0)
gets expanded as c = RGB(0,255,0) and gcc obviously produces a parse error.
Why not simply copy the Windows RGB macro into winalleg.h ?
- same thing for ALLEG_TRACE and ALLEG_ASSERT,
- you have moved #include <windows.h> out of the scope of the extern "C"
declaration.

About #define WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN: on the K6-III 400Mhz I have here,
removing the define causes the compilation time for the Windows-specific
source files to be increased from 1'50" to 2'20". So I think we should keep
it for the library build:
#ifdef ALLEGRO_SRC
   #define WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN
#endif

About #define NO_STRICT: it seems this flag can conflict with the Win32 API
call DialogBox() (see the "Allegro and custom WinMain()" thread on [AL]).
Removing it causes a little compilation warning to be issued by gcc for
wsndwo.c, that is very easy to fix. I think we should get rid of this
define.

-Eric