Re: [AD] tools/bfixicon.cpp.

Henrik Stokseth <hstokset@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>... reports TONS of compile time errors (assembler) when built under linux.
>
>list is too big to be included in this mail.

Ok, I've moved bfixicon to the tools/beos/ subdir, and now it is compiled only
on the BeOS platform.
I've also modified it by using the same cmdline parser used in wfixicon, so
now it supports objects from a datafile; as in Win32, I've modified the Be
makefile too so it attaches the ship icon to the demo game if demo.dat is
present.

Allegro should now compile without problems on the other platforms...

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx