Re: [AD] Proposal for a set_icon function

>Please change this to compile _only_ on BeOS machines.

Done.

>Also, AFAIK, Shawn had nothing to do with that file :-)

Every program in the library currently has the "By Shawn Hargreaves"
signature; I didn't want to break this =)
Actually, don't you think it would be better to have a more general "By The
Allegro Development Community" or something like that all over the lib? But
maybe I'm a profane...

>I'd do it, but is it really necessary?  ImageMagick's `convert'
>would probably do a better job anyway.

Sure, but not everyone has ImageMagick installed... And in addition such a
tool would be specific to Allegro, and it would also be explained in the docs
like it has to be done for bfixicon and wfixicon.

Btw, is there a way to tell a Linux Allegro program to use a specific icon for
its window?

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx