Re: namespace collision (was: multithreaded callbacks (was Re: [AD] de fourium pointium ohium))

Peter Wang wrote:
[snip]
#defin'ing ALLEGRO_MUTEXES (or whatever) is the users' responsibility.

If we employ this idea, I'd like to do something similar for
`clear', which collides with curses.

Perhaps this could be done for the whole API. There would be a a #define (#define ALLEGRO_API ?) that would prefix all the Allegro functions and variables with allegro_. A note could then be placed in the FAQ about what to do in case there is a namespace collision.

--
- Robert J Ohannessian
"Microsoft code is probably O(n^20)" (my CS prof)