Re: [AD] dos close button support.

From: "Ben Davis" <ben@xxxxxxxxxx>
> > Yuck.  IMHO, it's simply unnecessary.
>
> Writing games is "unnecessary"... ;-)

I have to agree here that it is unnecessary to implement the hook.  If you
want a Windows-aware version of the game, compile it for Windows.  Allegro's
cross-platform support is good enough that we should only be doing DOS
versions for those people using pure DOS, no Windows; it would not be the
best use of effort to make a game run that cleanly in a DOS box in Windows,
when clearly a Windows version should be run in Windows.

Now, don't get me wrong... I WANT any DOS apps to run well in Windows... I
just think it's going too far to expect a DOS program to use Windows
features.  If it's going to use Windows features, make it a Windows program!

--Chris