[AD] all draw_sprite routines work really bad with sub-bitmaps

At least that it's not my error, the functions draw_sprite,
draw_sprite_h_flip, draw_sprite_v_flip, and draw_sprite_vh_flip
work bad with sub-bitmaps.

The test program that I send, makes test of these functions in several
resolutions, the most curious thing that 320x240x8 is the only resolution
that all works well.

I compile this program with DJGPP GCC-2.95.3 (release), with
Allegro 3.9.37 (CVS) on Windows 98 operating system.

Good luck.

-- David A. Capello (dacap@xxxxxxxxxx)
   http://www.davidcapello.com.ar