Re: [AD] Win32 Joystick driver contrubution (fwd)

> I've been thinking about that axis swap and you're probably did the right
> thing. It's the names that where given to each axis in the original code
> that confuses things. Maybe they should be called XYZRUV instead of
> throttle, rudder and other strange stuff. ;)

Could you help in bringing correct names to the sticks ?
According to the Platform SDK, they haven't got special names, except the
fourth one (R) that is labelled "rudder".
Is the third axis (Z) corresponding to the throttle on your SideWinder ?

> Btw, what version made it into 3.9.37?

The patch I commited is attached.

--
Eric Botcazou