[AD] Linux Allegro woes

I've just reinstalled Linux Allegro, to find out the big "modules" change...
Well, I've compiled the lib as usual (as a normal user):
autoconf/configure/make/make install
Now, the DGA2 driver which is supposed to be a module, never appears on the
drivers list in programs such as the "test" one (and of course it is never
autodetected). This happens running the programs as a normal user as well as
root. I don't know if this also happens to other modules, as I have no ALSA
nor SVGAlib installed, so DGA2 should be the only module being built for me.

Another thing: is it me or there is something strange in the scrolling demo
of the test program? When I try it (using the X11 driver), input is *very*
slowed down: both mouse and keyboard have a huge responsiveness delay...
Guess this is due to the new threaded input handler, but it's strange as all
the example programs run smoothly as usual.

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx