Re: [AD] Win32 Joystick driver contrubution (fwd)

>  I have attached a diff-file between wjoyw32.c (allegro 3.9.34) and my
>  newer version. How does things go on from here?

I've commited a modified version of Johan's patch: I kept the main bugfixes
and the enhanced POV support, added some other minor bugfixes but removed
the tweak to the axis order. I also removed old compatibility bodges.

I tested it with my 2-axis 10-button Sidewinder Gamepad so that I don't
think the new driver will do worse than the previous one !

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx