Re: [AD] sourceforge mailing list for addon

On 23 Jul 2001, Bob <ohannessian@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Out of curiosity, what kind of add-on will that be?

What I've been calling it so far is an "umbrella" project, for a few
GUI addons.  I didn't want to announce it too publically yet, since
it may yet not happen.  (btw, Bob, you might be interested, because
of your work in AGUP)

> Setting up the mailing list is easy, provided you have administrative
> privileges for the project (which you do). You should select the admin
> option (after logging in of course), then enable the mailing list
> option,

Hmm, it said something like "this project doesn't have mailing lists
enabled" or something.  Maybe I clicked on the wrong link.