[AD] sourceforge mailing list for addon

A couple of people and myself are going to start an Allegro addon,
and I was wondering if it would be okay to set up a mailing list on
Allegro's SourceForge project.  I'm just wary of making an addon too
"official", sitting on the sf page and all.

If it's okay, how do I enable mailing lists?

--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.alphalink.com.au/~tjaden/