Re: [AD] sourceforge mailing list for addon

Peter Wang wrote:

A couple of people and myself are going to start an Allegro addon,
and I was wondering if it would be okay to set up a mailing list on
Allegro's SourceForge project.  I'm just wary of making an addon too
"official", sitting on the sf page and all.

If it's okay, how do I enable mailing lists?

Out of curiosity, what kind of add-on will that be?

Setting up the mailing list is easy, provided you have administrative privileges for the project (which you do). You should select the admin option (after logging in of course), then enable the mailing list option, somewhere at the bottom left of the page. Name the list, and voilà: instant mailing list! (minus a cron delay to activate it :)

--
- Robert J Ohannessian
"Microsoft code is probably O(n^20)" (my CS prof)