[AD] dat2c utility?

Following a suggestion from somebody on the Allegro list, I have started
work on a `dat2c' utility, which converts a datafile into a .c file. It
is functional enough to work with the setup utility (and it does work,
under DJGPP).

Could you please take a look at:
 http://www.lwithers.demon.co.uk/prog/allegro/dat2c.html

and tell me what you think? Also, should this be considered for
inclusion with the library? (We could quite easily merge the code with
dat2s, I believe). One argument against this is that the file uses my
own indentation ;-) (but I am working on a utility to convert between my
indentation preferences and Allegro's...)

Bye for now,
--
Laurence Withers, lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx
                http://www.lwithers.demon.co.uk/