Re: [AD] Watcom Issues

>It's always a different assembly file which hangs the library build... this
time it's >iscanmmx.o (which seems to be a new addition to the library as of
3.9.37?).  The >eror I'm receiving is "Out of Memory" from wdisasm.  Quite
simply, that's >ludicrous.  I have 128 megs of ram, and much larger .o
object files have already >been processed without difficulty.  Now, I've
checked the file size of the gcc->compiled object file, and it seems off --
284 bytes *total*.  For something >generated from a 70000+ byte text file,
this doesn't sit well with me.  So my first >question is: what are the sizes
other people are getting for iscanmmx.o under >gcc/dos?

using djgpp, iscanmmx.o is around 14kb
same using mingw32
and same for Microsoft Visual C++ 6

i used the PENTIUMONLY=1 flag though
i dont know if it makes a difference

maybe watcom asm doenst support MMX instructions?