[AD] Allegro and Visual Basic

Has anyone done anything to make Allegro work with VB.  I just did a port
of DIBHELLO to VB by making a wrapper DLL.

My goal is to port just enough over to make a map editor for the GameBoy
Advance, but if anyone is interested in a more comprehensive port then I'd
be willing to explore it.

My main problem is that I don't think there is a way to automatically
generate a wrapper.  There would be a way if there was a list of
functions and constants...

Basically I just have to convert all constants to function calls (too many
constants are created by contortions of the preprocessor and constant
operations, it would be a big pain to redefine them in VB)

Pointer arguments and return values will have to be turned into integers,
and passed blindly into and from VB as opaque handles.

To help VB deal with pointers, structure access functions will have to be
added.

Anyone familiar with VB should know why I'm interested in doing this.  VB
is brilliant for making user interfaces, so it would be great to be able
to use allegro to do the graphics and vb to do the UI for game tools.

--
               The Phoenix -- The Artistic Intuition Company
 Runica * Phoenix Quake * Caelius * Zen-X * Mirror Reflex * Infinite Realms