Re: [AD] Watcom 11.0

> Did anyone tried to compile latest WIP with Watcom C 11 for DOS?

Probably no.

> First problem is a bug in allegro\include\allegro\al386wat.h:
> if you remove last character in file - "}" (line 221), it starts
> to compile.

You're obviously right...

> Next problem is lack of asmdef.h...
> For some reasons this file isn't generated by Makefile, and I didn't
> yet figured out why.

The problem is asmdef.h doesn't exist at all. The files generated at
compile time are: asmdef.exe, asmdef.inc, mmx.h, plugins.h .

>  Does anyone tests new WIPs against Watcom C compiler?

WIP 3.9.35 was reported to work with Watcom C 10.6 .

> I think I can do this. I can test only against v11.0 .

Ok, let's try to let Allegro compile with v11.0 as well.
What error does make generate ?

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx