Re: [AD] [WIN] dll export file patch

Jason Wilkins wrote:

On Wed, 6 Jun 2001, Bob wrote:

And how do you propose we do this in an elegant way? Having code around #include's is not pretty :/ Perhaps this can be included as (say) the first line of allegro.h (or aintwin.h?)

I did this to create an OpenGL wrapper.  You put all your declarations
(AL_FUNC, AL_VAR, etc) into a seperate include file, then you define

That's not what I was refering to. I was talking about having to call allegro_dll_wrapper = LoadLibrary(...) *before* including allegro.h...

--
- Robert J Ohannessian
"Microsoft code is probably O(n^20)" (my CS prof)