[AGP] mouse_z problem!

	Hi there.

	I have installed recently All3936, and it works all fine, except
the mouse...

	When I run examples/exmouse, mouse_z increments when I move mouse.
No matter where I move it. Thats doesn`t seem to be a problem, but when a
GUI slider appears and I move mouse over it, the slider begins to go up
(or right if it is an horizontal slider). That does is a problem!

	I have compiled Allegro 3936 under Mingw32 and MSVC too. In both
causes the problem.

	I have a 4d WinEasy mouse (by A4Tech), and I've installed the
drivers without problems, and any other win program works perfectly. I can
choose two configuration modes for my mouse: Enhanced Dual Wheel function
mode and MS-Intelli Mouse Compatible mode. No matter the mode, the mouse_z
increases whatever move I do.

	I simply inform, because I think I am not able to resolve the
problem for myself...

	I hope it helps.