Re: [AD] Win2k timer bug

Bob wrote:

> Eric Botcazou wrote:
> > Could you find the minimal chunk of code that exhibits the bug ?
>
> I'm working on it.

I've started with the basecode of Zasx, and started cutting code out.
This is what I've found. If I remove eveything related to JGMOD, then it
doesn't lock up - but it waits 1-2 seconds before closing the dialog. If
I also remove the call to set_keyboard_rate(0, 0), the problem is
completely gone. Removing set_keyboard_rate but keeping JGMOD locks up
on dialog exit.
Even stranger, it only locks up within the MSVC debugger (when you run
the debugger in the back). Outside of it, it runs fine.

I've managed to cut down as much as I can. Here's the zip file with
everything you need inside.
http://pages.infinit.net/voidstar/Zasx2.zip (83 KB)

--
- Robert J Ohannessian

"Microsoft code is probably O(n^20)" (My CS teacher)