RE: [AD] 3 patches regarding unicode and buffer overfows (mostly)

> Sorry about that, but the config files patch I applied yesterday breaks
> Annie's 'ascii.diff' patch. Nothing serious though.

ouch ... she ported the diff's to 3.9.36, which is rather new :)
we don't keep up with cvs, as we work home with no ip connection,
and my cvs tree is at work, sorry for that.

> And I like very much the file_select_ex_ex() function :-)

:)
I guess it mainly consists in added malloc/free calls no ?
It's code bloat, but safer; I think it's a worthwhile tradeoff.

--
Lyrian