Re: [AD] blit() bug in win2k using gfx_directx_win

Daniel Schlyder wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Attached is a small program source that crashes when it reaches
> the blit() in Windows 2000 DirectX windowed mode using MinGW
> and WIP 3.9.35.

Could you try inserting a 'cpu_mmx = 0' before setting the screen mode
(but after allegro_init()) ?
This will disable the MMX code. I want to see if that's the problem.
If the program suddenly works, can you try placing this line at other
places, and see where it crashes and where it doesn't?

--
- Robert J Ohannessian

"Microsoft code is probably O(n^20)" (My CS teacher)